BEGIN AN EXTRAORDINARY EDUCATION
To be eligible for the SNL Graduate programs, students must have a completed undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants will be required to complete a personal interview with representatives from the program’s graduate admission committee, which will be scheduled upon initial review of all submitted application materials.
To apply, please submit the following:
• A completed online application at http://go.depaul.edu/apply
• A $25 nonrefundable application fee (waived for DePaul alumni)
• A current résumé (upload into the online application)
• An application essay that addresses key questions pertinent to assessing the “fit” of the particular program to the student and vice versa (upload into the online application)
• Official transcripts documenting all prior college/university coursework mailed to the SNL office: SNL Graduate Programs, DePaul University, 14 E. Jackson Boulevard Suite 1400, Chicago IL 60604-2201
Questions? Attend a Graduate Information Session or e-mail email@example.com or call 312-362-5744 to schedule an appointment. You can also request more information
NOTE: Standardized test scores are not required; however, applicants who have taken tests such as the GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies, etc., within the previous three years are encouraged to submit their scores. International students are advised to contact DePaul’s International Programs Office to learn of further university requirements that may apply.