The DePaul Adult Bridge Program offers adult students, 24 years and
older, a unique opportunity to experience a university environment
through a collaboration between SNL and City Colleges of Chicago (CCC).
Students complete initial course work at Truman College or Wright College and then seamlessly transfer to a
bachelor's degree program through SNL.
- SNL Bridge Scholarship
- CCC students pay CCC tuition for onsite DePaul courses
- Credit towards a bachelor's degree while earning an associate degree
- Team-taught by CCC and DePaul faculty
- DePaul computer labs and library
- Onsite DePaul advising while at CCC
- Network with fellow Bridge students
Each Bridge Program course is designed to satisfy three DePaul degree requirements or competencies. This allows students to be registered half-time (6 credit hours) and be eligible for DePaul financial aid with just one course. Students may also be eligible for the SNL Adult Bridge Scholarship.
Bridge courses are team-taught by instructors from SNL and Truman or Wright College. The first two class sessions of each course meet at Truman or Wright College with the remainder at a DePaul campus. Students must register and are financially responsible for all three competencies, and must attend courses at both locations.
If enrolled at Truman College, contact:
If enrolled at Wright College, contact: