DePaul’s combined Bachelor’s + Master’s degree programs allow you to earn both your undergraduate and graduate degrees in a condensed timeline. Discuss your options with your academic advisor as soon as you begin your undergraduate program. Take up to three graduate courses while completing your bachelor's that will count toward both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, saving you time and money, moving you seamlessly from your undergraduate program to your graduate degree. Combined degrees are open to all current DePaul undergraduate students interested in graduate study and most undergraduate majors can be combined with graduate degrees across colleges.
SNL also offers an alternative path to link a graduate program to your undergraduate studies with graduate degrees in Applied Professional Studies, Applied Technology and Educating Adults. SNL Graduate Studies advisors can work with you to plan a smooth transition from SNL undergraduate programs to master's degrees that feature individualized learning plans, credit for experiential learning and independent study options. For information on SNL graduate programs, contact 312-362-8448, or email: email@example.com.
The three graduate courses taken as part of the combined degree program are charged at the undergraduate tuition rate.
Once you earn your bachelor’s degree at DePaul, you'll receive the Double Demon Scholarship. So with the scholarship – plus the graduate courses you took during your bachelor's degree – you'll save about 40 percent on tuition for your master's degree.
Enhance Your Career Path
Having completed your bachelor's and master's degrees, you'll stand out to employers with your additional educational credentials – giving you a leg up in your career.
Choose From a Large Variety of Degree Options
- BAPS-Business Administration with a graduate degree in Chinese or Arabic, Entrepreneurship or Finance, or Nonprofit Management
- BAPS-Computing Network Technology with a graduate degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Information Systems with a graduate degree in Software Engineering, or Computer Science with a graduate degree in Computational Finance
- BA-Applied Behavioral Studies with a graduate degree in Human Resources, Critical Ethnic Studies, or Public Health
- BA-Leadership with a graduate degree in Public Policy, Enterprise Risk Management, or Communication and Media
- BA-Decision Analytics with a graduate degree in Economics and Policy Analysis, Enterprise Risk Management, or Sustainable Urban Development