School for New Learning > Academics > Graduate Programs >
offers three graduate programs and two graduate-level certificates.
- Applied Professional Studies (MAAPS): For students looking to customize their own area of study guided by a graduate framework
- Applied Technology (MSAT): For students who want to further explore the field of educating adults by building their knowledge and skills in assessment, design, facilitation and practice-based inquiry
- Educating Adults (MAEA): For students who want to develop a highly focused set of applied technologies skills and learn how to help organizations connect their technical and social systems with one another
- Complete an online application
- Upload your resume
- Interview with a faculty mentor
- Provide official transcripts from each institution attended
- Applications are reviewed on a revolving basis by the Graduate Admission Committee. After an initial review, you will be contacted for a brief interview to help you decide how the program fits your learning goals.
For more information