The Bachelor of Arts in Professional Studies with a major in Business Administration provides a grounding in general business applicable to adult students with workplace experience who seek to deepen and expand their professional expertise.
You will examine prior and current work experience in light of theory and principles, while applying new learning to solve current workplace challenges.
You will be equipped to address business and organizational issues and make optimal decisions.
You will become a promotable leader with the kind of agile and critical thinking skills addressed by solid liberal arts learning integrated with more specialized business education.
This major is designed for working adult students, 24 and older, who want:
• A structured path to graduation.
• A professional major valued by employers with learning you can apply immediately.
• Acceleration and affordability by maximizing transfer credit.
• Acceleration and affordability by earning credit through assessment of prior learning from personal and professional experiences.
• Learning in the company of other adults.
• To complete the degree online, at the Loop campus or a combination of each.
• Preparation to move easily into a master’s program if so inclined.
See more: https://www.depaul.edu/academics/undergraduate/majors/Pages/bus-admin-snl.aspx