Students will be able to:
- Collect, protect and manage electronic data and information ethically.
- Develop and execute methods of inquiry to address research problems.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate about data to inform decision-making.
- Pose questions that will produce useful data.
- Work collaboratively and creatively to solve structured, semi-structured and unstructured problems through data analysis.
- Use their own ideas and those of others to draw meaning from experiences.
- Engage in reflective practice and lifelong learning.