Students pursuing the Bachelor of Arts with an Individualized Focus Area can choose one of several business-related minors in designing their focus area.
You will work with an academic advisor and a faculty mentor to review your transfer course work, declare your minor and select specific courses that meet your interests and degree requirements.
can be started in any term—fall, winter, spring or summer
Accountancy minor elective courses may include but are not limited to:
- ACC 303 Managerial Accounting
- ACC 305 Financial Reporting II
- ACC 306 Financial Reporting III
- ACC 350 Information for Decision Making
- ACC 380 Tax Treatment of Individuals and Property