Students pursuing the Bachelor of Arts with an Individualized Focus Area can choose one of several business-related minors in designing their focus area.
will work with an academic advisor and a faculty mentor to review your
transfer course work, declare your minor and select specific courses
that meet your interests and degree requirements.
This program can be started in any term—fall, winter, spring or summer.
- IT 223 Data Analysis
- ACC 101 Introduction to Accounting
- BL 201 Legal and Ethical Issues in the Business Environment
- ECO 105 Principles of Microeconomics
- FIN 290 Finance for Non-Business Majors
- MGT 300 Principles of Management
- MKT 301 Principles of Marketing