Students pursuing the Bachelor of Arts with an Individualized Focus Area can choose one of several business-related minors in designing their focus area.
will work with an academic advisor and a faculty mentor to review your
transfer course work, declare your minor and select specific courses
that meet your interests and degree requirements.
This program can be started in any term—fall, winter, spring or summer.
Economics minor elective courses may include but are not limited to:
- ECO 305 Intermediate Microeconomics
- ECO 306 Intermediate Macroeconomics
- ECO 315 Introduction to Money and Banking
- ECO 335 Energy and Environmental Economics
- ECO 340 Development of Economic Thought