Students pursuing the Bachelor of Arts with an Individualized Focus Area can choose one of several business-related minors in designing their focus area.
will work with an academic advisor and a faculty mentor to review your
transfer course work, declare your minor and select specific courses
that meet your interests and degree requirements.
This program can be started in any term—fall, winter, spring or summer.
Marketing minor elective courses may include but are not limited to:
- MKT 303 Quantitative Marketing Methods
- MKT 305 Introduction to Marketing Research
- MKT 315 Strategic Tools for Marketers
- MKT 359 Advanced Marketing Management
- MKT 381 Building Financial Relationships