We are happy to hear you would like to return to SNL! To apply for readmission, please apply online
. Undergraduate students can click here
and Graduate students can click here
. You will need to create a new account - the username and password will be different from your Campus Connect credentials. Within the application, select the option for returning/readmitting student.
Question about readmission status?
- Undergraduate students: call (312) 362-5445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate students: call (312) 362-5744 or email email@example.com
If you need to send transcripts
- Undergraduate students should email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to: DePaul University - Undergraduate Admissions, Transcripts, 1 E. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604.
- Graduate students can email them to email@example.com or mail them to DePaul University - School for New Learning, Graduate Programs, 14 E. Jackson, Suite 1400, Chicago, IL 60604.
After you have been readmitted:
- Expect a confirmation email from your SNL Advisor
- Forgot your username or password? Call technology support at (312) 362-8765.
- Check your 'To Do' list and any 'Holds' in Campus Connect.
- Have a financial or immunization hold? Call DePaul Central at (312) 362-8610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other questions contact SNLAdvising@depaul.edu