DePaul University SNL > Student Resources > Undergraduate Resources > Academic Advising >
First Enrollment Steps
- Review the Welcome email you received soon after being admitted and contact your academic advisor.
- Enroll in LL 103 Independent Learning Seminar and LL 250 Foundations of Adult Learning via Campus Connect or the Undergraduate Registration Form. Exception: DCM students will enroll in other options; contact John Hemmerling.
- Complete the directed self placement process.
- Confirm your financial arrangements.
a) Financial Aid
b) Student Accounts for payment plans or employee reimbursement
- Submit immunization records to the University Registrar office before second term registration is allowed.